A Fight Chapter 3: It's a Journey....
"Mom what happened to Grandpa?" said the cute little girl, "God has taken away Grandpa because Grandpa's duty in this World is finished, now he is resting with God in the heaven" said her mom,
"So won't I be able to meet him again?", "You will but when you finish your work and listen to your parents and we all will meet him again and have a new home there"
It was a case of sudden unexpected death in epilepsy, unfortunately we couldn't save her grandpa....
Now I am even afraid, all I have in my Life is my Mom, every time I reach home and see my mom it gives me so much peace and joy because I know she is with me, I can't even imagine losing her because she is my only motivation for everything that I do....
"How can I lose you mom?
how will I live without you?
I am shaking just by the thought that I won't be able to see you tomorrow, I can't handle that misery, I have no one in this World, I can't Live without you mom, you are ever thing that I have...."
but someday you will leave me too.... That night I hugged my mom like I never wanted to lose her and kissed her many times while she was sleeping, she fought a good fight, raised me well like a strong lady, such a lovely soul she is.....
She woke up in the morning and said to me to read the Bible, I didn't had time to read so I told her I would read it when I come back home, I was going out for a date! With Laurence Jacob, he is nice guy, we knew each other since college, he is a handsome guy with all the gentleman qualities that I admire...
We talked for hours and it was such a lovely day with him, we were just enjoying the sunset and suddenly I got a phone call from the hospital.... my heart got weak, my chest felt so cold, I was just wishing that they won't say what was in my head and my greatest fear came true.... I rushed to the hospital and asked my maid what happened to my mom? she said that mom was not feeling good and she did vomit and felt stomach pain then she felt pain in her chest and was gasping and fell unconscious... my maid immediately called to the hospital...
Then one of my friends came to me and told that my mom had a cardiac arrest and "she is no more", I was in shock just like I was when I lost my dad, I was fainting, my mind was not working.... Mom told me to read the Bible in the morning, I was so angry at God, like I just want to shout at him like why did you take all my happiness?
I decided to read it that night because my mom said it and I opened the Bible and I read this word which gave me hope,
(1 Corinthians 15:42-44)
"So will it be with the resurrection of the dead. The body that is sown is perishable, it is raised imperishable; it is sown in dishonor, it is raised in glory; it is sown in weakness, it is raised in power; it is sown a natural body, it is raised a spiritual body. If there is a natural body, there is also a spiritual body."
and soon as I was going to sleep I got a notification of a message from Laurence, it was verse from the Bible which says- "He will wipe every tear from their eyes. There will be no more death or mourning or crying or pain, for the old order of things has passed away."(Revelation 21:4)
All I can do is to have Hope and Faith and I guess that little girl's mom was right.... and God has taken away my mom because her journey in this World is finished and she did a great job and fought a Good fight, now I will meet her at our new home in heaven, on the other side of this Life.

Comments
Post a Comment