A Fight Chapter 2: Truth and Lies....
I have grown up now and after never ending years of studies, finally I am a doctor. I am so happy that I made my mom proud.
Everything is alright, like a perfect life I wanted but there is some hollowness in my chest
"This void is so dark
No matter what you feed
Nothing satisfies it
Everything feels worthless
No desire for anything
Just afraid of tomorrow about
How will I Live
Not because I have nothing but
How to Live Life? How to be Happy?
What will I do tomorrow if I don't really feel anything at all
'Cause right now nothing I see except that
Hollowness, tired eyes and exhausting journey
Even though the night passes
Still there is darkness in my head"
But we need to move on always
Today i decided to clean up the store room because it's been so many years since someone has entered in that room
And I am afraid that some weird creature will come out from there... Hahaha... I am afraid of spiders actually....
I found some old photos of my mom and my dad, they looked so freaking cute in those pictures and my dad and mom were the most beautiful couple I ever saw.... But suddenly I was filled with various thoughts, I felt so lonely and helpless
You see in this universe, we make heroes for ourselves because we need hope for tomorrow to Live but did you ever notice villains from the movie actually exist and are soo powerful and strong, while heroes... They never exist... There is no strength when you are a single person fighting with a large group of dark army.... How long will you fight ?
I cried, I cried so bad
Then my mom came and saw me crying, I told her I can't fight anymore mom... I can't Live anymore
My mom told me,
That since the beginning God has been fighting for you and me, he gave everything to human beings, created in his own image, called him son, daughter, friend but you see how dirty and nasty things humans have done since the beginning... But God did not give up, he wanted his children back so he thought he would give his son so that all the punishment of the sins of this World would come upon him and whoever believes in him would be saved.... If he fought this much for your Life... There must be something special about Life
"No matter how much they try to exploit the truth,
No matter how loud they speak out the lies
Listen closely and watch carefully the Truth was always there
Are you ready to accept it?"
There is always disorder-ness in this universe but somehow there is a balance that the universe creates by destroying or building
What things are you trying to build and destroy ??
The truth or the lies ?
I did not understand a bit !!
You know these old people are crazy and talk about things which don't make any sense
But something about truth and the lies fascinated me
That we don't understand the power of the Truth and the horrible effect of the Lies
The Truth is Life and the Lies are something that destroys the Life
You see the power of the Truth in this Universe and you see the power of the Lies in the lives of the people
So my question is,
what things are you building and destroying in your Life?
Truth or the Lies ?


💓
ReplyDelete