A Fight Chapter 1: Beginning...
Chapter 1
A FIGHT….
In the middle of the night, we heard the news that my father died in an accident, my mother was shattered in pieces, it was a big shock for me and I didn't even cried because I just couldn't digest the fact that I lost my dad....
Growing up as
a kid, I fell in Love with this beautiful world, thinking that everybody loves
me, until I was 12….
When my father died, me and my mother along with my grandparents moved to my relatives house.
One day while I was playing, my uncle harassed me sexually and my mom noticed that and we left that house
without saying a word against them…. After my mom told me everything, I asked her why we didn’t fight
against them… she told me that they are the people who killed my dad and if we
rebelled against them, they would have killed us too and she was more
worried about my Life than hers… then we never went back to them again. We
shifted to another city far from everyone whom we knew before, my mom sold the land we had in
that city. Suddenly my world turned upside down….
I could not
understand what was happening in my life, I was so disturbed. I lived with my mom and my grandparents.
(One day,
sitting alone on my terrace and starring at the stars I wrote this…)
“Dad I know you are watching me, from far above the stars,
Mom has become so lonely and we too… I miss all of your jokes that you used to tell us at the bed time and we used to sleep with an overwhelming heart filled with happiness, with no fear… now all I do is, hear my mommy cry every night, grandma’s health is not good, grandpa doesn’t listen and keeps smoking, maybe that’s the way he deals with his pain but I told my mom I would put a smile on her face again…. Your little girl is Soo strong dad"
I used to feel so bad that I couldn't be in my fathers arms again. I used to miss him so much that I used to cry in my bathroom so that my mother won't see me.... I realised that the people we see now, are not gonna be forever, we can lose them at anytime.... If God would give me a wish, I would ask him to give my Father back or at least let me hug him for a last time soo tightly....
and this song I dedicate to you dad....
"One more day, one more time
One more sunset, maybe I'd be satisfied
But then again, I know what it would do
Leave me wishing still for one more day with you
One more day"
Wow, fab😍
ReplyDeleteAwesome as always💫💙
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeletePerfection 💝💟
ReplyDeleteGreat..!💙
ReplyDelete